Virtual running of PERSKINDOL Trakai half marathon will take place on 21 to 23 August 2020:
1. half marathon (21.097 km)
2. 10 km run
3. 5 km run
4. 1 km run
All participants have to register at www.trakupusmaratonis.lt Online registration for the virtual run is open until 21 August 2020 at 24:00. Online registration for the virtual run is open until 21 August 2020 at 24:00.
Every participant wishing to take part in the competition and run the distance with a symbolic bib number will be able to print it out himself, Clickhere
Starting fee for the virtual run participants (half marathon, 10 km, 5 km, 1 km) - 15 EUR
1. Participants of the running will personally measure their running time using any publicly and freely available sports app (e.g. Strava, Nike Run Club, Garmin, etc.), photos of smart watches, etc. Most importantly, your running distance and time must be clearly visible.
2. Participants of the virtual competition are
invited to share their time results and photos on Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/442686756616526/
3. The participant’s result shall be included in the score sheet if it is recorded from 21 to 23 August and submitted by 25 August (inclusive).
4. The results shall be verified, revised and put on the score sheet by 25 Agust.
5. The result you have achieved will be published in the official competition score sheet and in the ‘Results’ section of the competition page.
6. After completing the virtual Trakai half marathon and submitting your result, you will receive the medal by post to the designated address.
7. Participants willing to get their medal by post, are requested to fill in a request form Click here