We would like to invite you to the start line of the 8th half marathon in Trakai on 16 May 2020.
As usual, entrants to the 8th EUROVAISTINĖ Trakai Half Marathon will be able to choose fromRead more ›
- On the 8th – 9th of May from Vilnius, Jasinskio str. 14 A SPORT POINT from 15:00 to 19:00
- On the 8th – 10 th of May from Vilnius, Jasinskio str. 14 A SPORT POINT from 15:00 to 21:00
- On the 11th of May in Trakai, Karaimu str. 29 KYBYNLAR
- Participants of the half marathon and 10,5 km running will be able to collect their numbers from 8.00 to 9.00, to register from 8.00 to 9.00.
- Participants of the 1 km and 5 km running will be able to collect their numbers from 8.00 to 12.00, to register from 8.00 to 11.30.
On May 11th of 2019 it will be possible for you to join the Eurovaistinė Trakai Marathon run line for the seventh time. You will be able to participate in one of the five races – from classical marathon to 1km family race, all according to your age and abilities. We would like to encourage you to start planning your races for 2019 now and also note that this event will be held in Trakai for the first time on Saturday.Read more ›