We keep our eyes open and observe the current developments in the country, but if the epidemiological situation does not change, we will have no other choice than to postpone the EUROVAISTINĖ Trakai Half Marathon until a safer date in order to protect our and your health.
We would like to invite you to the start line of the 8th half marathon in Trakai on 16 May 2020.
As usual, entrants to the 8th EUROVAISTINĖ Trakai Half Marathon will be able to choose fromRead more ›
- On the 8th – 9th of May from Vilnius, Jasinskio str. 14 A SPORT POINT from 15:00 to 19:00
- On the 8th – 10 th of May from Vilnius, Jasinskio str. 14 A SPORT POINT from 15:00 to 21:00
- On the 11th of May in Trakai, Karaimu str. 29 KYBYNLAR
- Participants of the half marathon and 10,5 km running will be able to collect their numbers from 8.00 to 9.00, to register from 8.00 to 9.00.
- Participants of the 1 km and 5 km running will be able to collect their numbers from 8.00 to 12.00, to register from 8.00 to 11.30.